Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009


Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.
Nature's peace will flow into you
as sunshine flows into trees.
The winds will blow their own freshness into you,
and the storms their energy,
while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.

John Muir



I'm still hanging in and hanging on. Nothing really new: still dealing with daily fatigue and daily pain from neuropathy. I'm also having nausea, which I thought I was past. But all side effects are tolerable although some days are more demanding of me than others. One or two more chemos and then onward and upward to the next steps. Hard to believe I'm at this stage after six months of being pumped full of helpful poisons!

In the meantime, I dream of the day I'll climb the mountains again and get their good tidings... and until I can do that, I find nature's peace everywhere, and let it flow into me...


No comments:

Post a Comment