Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Some days the pain just kicks me around a little too much. Sundays are usually bad but yesterday was worse than usual -- probably, as with a few weeks ago, from not enough rest Saturday. I slept 14 hours straight Saturday night after only a relatively short nap that afternoon. I guess my body needs those longer Saturday naps. I have general body aches all over and can't get comfortable. As for the neuropathy, my right foot is very painful and all my fingers hurt, enough to make me cry on several occasions. I'll be glad when the chemo is done. I'm not sure, given how much pain I've been in this week, that they'll be able to tack the skipped chemo on next week -- will hopefully sort all that out this Wednesday. I want to think I'm strong enough to take the extra chemo but since every week is worse than the week before I'm just not sure. I'm reaching my limit for neuropathy pain especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment