Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Joy and Hugs

A little celebratory music! First, a song to dance to... and second, music to hug to... Both things I feel like doing today (before my chemo crash this weekend -- but it's my last bad one -- and remember, that's good news!) (please be sure to read the post below this one for the good news!)

In the infamous words of Simon and Garfunkel's 59th St. Bridge Song....



Slow down, you move too fast.
You got to make the morning last.
Just kicking down the cobble stones.
Looking for fun and feelin' groovy.

Hello lamppost,
What cha knowing?
I've come to watch your flowers growing.
Ain't cha got no rhymes for me?
Doot-in' doo-doo,
Feelin' groovy.

Got no deeds to do,
No promises to keep.
I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep.
Let the morning time drop all its petals on me.
Life, I love you,
All is groovy.

Now go out and hug someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment