Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

I Loves the Happy Dance!

Wooo hooooo!! Happy dance, happy dance!

Diagnostic mammogram came back all clear! Woo hoo!

Next one in 6 months with possible MRI. However, my surgeon was very encouraging, still pleased that I'm one of the 10%, loves my white hair, and told me that my prognosis wouldn't have been any better if I'd had a mastectomy, so I defintely did the right thing. I like a surgeon who can admit that his original advice (which was to have the mastectomy) wasn't the right advice for me. I understand his point of view and reasons for his original thinking but I'm glad I followed my gut on that one.

So.... one more test in a couple of weeks and then the beasties are off my back for awhile!

Happy dance, happy dance!

dance


No comments:

Post a Comment