Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Isn't it Ironic?

Yep sir.

It's been weeks -- at least three that I'm sure of, and maybe longer -- since I didn't feel like taking a nap by noon.

So, today, hurrah! I actually got through the whole afternoon without feeling exhausted (let's ignore the fact that I spent it taking mom to the doctor for a routine appointment. At least I wasn't exhausted!). I'm not running in circles, but it's almost 7:30 PM and I'm awake and functioning! Woo hoo!

Of course... tomorrow I start Taxol (and Herceptin), the biggest side effect of which is fatigue.

Still, it's good to have one day before I get zapped again.

And I'm hoping what I keep hearing is really true: that the fatigue from T/H is no where near as overwhelming as the fatigue from the A/C.

I'm planning to get up early tomorrow to get in a walk before work. All signs point to yes! if I can get myself out of bed in time.

Wish me luck with the new treatment... 12 weeks to go!

Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment