Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

On the Go!

I'm definitely in my "energy" phase of treatment two -- yahoo! I have 8 days left before my next treatment and intend to get the most out of every one!

Doc put me back on 1/2 tablet (5 mg) of lisinopril. I took myself off the ativan. It's only been 12 hours so it's too early to tell but hopefully this will help with the bp/pulse wonkies. I'm trying to get out for short walks as much as possible -- I think exercise would help -- but my ankle is still fussy enough that short, slow walks are all I can do, and I know that's not going to do much. At least, not from a bp point -- from a soul-revitalizing point, it helps tons. Our gorgeous spring continues!

Oh, yes, my hair stubble, which was only falling out in mild fits and spurts, has been letting go in greater quantities lately (I'm so glad I shaved my head -- I really wouldn't be able to stand the handfuls -- wise move not to put myself through that torture). I now have several smooth, shiny patches on my scalp. I can't wait until it's all gone. I look a little like a mangy dog. Aren't you glad I'm not posting pictures? :)

That's it from the flatlands. Another beautiful day -- enjoy, everyone, where ever you and whatever the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment