Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Right on Cue

The energy drain hit today. I'm functioning but slow, and resting more than I'm moving. I did get mom's patio weeded and swept; that was my project for the day. If the pattern continues to follow last time's, tomorrow will be my most tired day, followed by slightly less fatigue each day. I have a two-hour meeting after work tomorrow that I hope I can get through but I'll bail if I need to.

It isn't a question of sleep so much as just plain lack of energy. If I rest awhile, I feel better, and if I try to sleep, it often doesn't come anyway -- it's just the energy drain.

All in all, nothing to complain about; just something to get through. And it's for a good cause!

(Ankle update: still too sore for hiking -- just as well since I don't have the energy to hike, anyway -- but only slight swelling and the blues are fading.)

No comments:

Post a Comment