Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

2 AM and Feeling Worse

I'm sure this is partly heat-related. I've had heat exhaustion (and heat stroke) in the past but not seriously for years and years; still, it's something I've always had to watch and the heat can knock me down as much as the flu. It's 2-something AM, 84 degrees in here (without a good wind, all the fans in the world can only move so much air into a room); I'm hot, sweaty, having intestinal cramps, diarrhea, and generally feeling worse instead of better. Trying to drink more fluids (more! how much more can I drink!) :) and hanging in there until I can get to the dr., out of the heat for a few hours, and get some saline into me.

If my stomach would calm down it would help but I'm doing all I can.

Sucks.



7 AM update.

  • Stomach still upset, didn't sleep much from 2 AM on.
  • Fatigue and dizziness playing havoc with my ability to move around.
  • BUT -- it's down to 78 in my room -- ahhhh.... almost feels nippy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment