Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Roller Coaster Dip

Yesterday was a slightly improved day, so it follows that today was a down day. Up and down on the roller coaster. I wanted to go back to bed as soon as I got up. Took mom to the grocery, and by the time we got back and I was unloading the bags, I wanted to sit on the bottom step in the garage and cry. Just very low on energy, drained, and ready to curl up where I was.

Last night I was seriously nauseous for about 4 hours. Don't know what that was about (10 days after chemo??) but it was pretty unpleasant. Eating has been an issue for awhile anyway, and continues to be, but I figure that's par.

I got in a three-hour nap this afternoon but I still feel like I've been beat with a stick.

But tomorrow I'll be back on the top of the roller coaster, hands in the air, ready to ride!

Hopefully, my body will agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment