Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fool Me Once, OK; Fool Me Twice... OK. But Not Three Times!

I woke up this morning and felt... gosh, not bad!

Well, I've been down that road twice this week, only to find out, as I moved around, that I was lightheaded, etc., and landed back in the oncologist's office for fluids. And felt like heck.

Not gonna fool me a third time!

So I got up slowly, took my time seeing just how my body was reacting.

I'll be durned.

Right on cue, the second Saturday after treatment (just like the first two treatments), I really do feel better.

I'm not going to start marathon training today, but I'm really, really happy to feel so much better. May still be some roller coaster stuff but I finally feel like I'm in the clear and on my way to several days of feeling good!

I might get that weekend walk in after all!




Happy dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment