Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Creeping Along

Rebound is slow but I'm creeping along.

Fatigue is going to be, as I've mentioned before, a constant companion for some time to come. I still don't have the energy to go for a walk but I'm hoping that changes, and soon! I'm getting to work, at least, which is a huge improvement over last week! (However, it catches up with me regularly. Took another long nap today. Two weeks after chemo and I'm still dragging. Just need to get used to it).

Stomach still giving me mild nudges so I'm sticking with bland food and not much of it. Hurrah for cream of wheat! :)

Blood pressure still low, still off meds. Nice to not be taking any scripts!

Cooler temps moved in... ahhhhhhhh!

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment